Make your scalp, hair and skin exams easier and more meaningful for your clients!
This 1.3MP MicroSight microscope fits perfectly in your hand during an examination. Touch it directly onto the skin, scalp or hair and show your client the live color video or image on the screen of their skin, scalp or hair condition. Just by touching the sample with the internally lit lens tip, you can quickly focus, illuminate, and magnify. Capture still images to display on the screen for further evaluation, to compare to previously taken pictures, and to save in a client file or print. An asset for all hair care professionals.
The software included with the MicroSight USB microscope displays live video and captures stills, movies, and time-lapse on Windows and Apple computers. The software also has drawing, labeling and measurement features as wellfreeze frame and dual picture display. The MicroSight has a capture button, a dimmer for the 6 LEDs and a focus wheel and comes with a small plastic stand. The 10-200x camera includes interchangeable tips that create 15x, 30x, 50x, 100x, and 200x fixed magnifications. Just pull off the current tip on replace it with a new one, touch the scalp, skin, or hair, and focus using the thumb wheel.
Optional 50x and 100x polarizing tips provide subdermal views of the scalp and face.
The optional CompareView and CompareView Hair software (PC only) has added features including client management, side-by-side image comparison, and hair analysis.
Skin and Hair Applications • Most effective way to sell treatment and product solutions
• Results of skin or hair care treatments can be documented and easily viewed
• Small and easy to use during a skin or hair exam, especially at 50x and 200x fixed magnifications
• Make skin and hair evaluations and counseling faster and easier without needing to switch lenses to change magnification
• Educate and motivate clients with dramatic and revealing live video
• Most affordable model, no additional lenses needed
• Make an impact and sell your treatments and products with the MicroSight Microscope!