NEW HR5 – This USB Microscope – ProScope HR5 50x Kit allows you to take this camera microscope in your hand and touch it directly onto any object or surface. Then watch the live color video image on the screen and present it to a whole group simultaneously. Just by touching the sample with the internally lit lens tip, you are instantly focusing, illuminating, and magnifying to the screen. This scope comes complete with the 50x lens and all necessary PC/MAC software.
A polarized 50x lens is available. See it here.
- USB Digital Handheld Microscope
- 5MP Aptina Color CMOS Imager
- Optional lenses available
- Compatible with 0-10x, 30Nx, 50x, 50Nx, 100x, 200x, & 400x PS HR lenses
- Includes Advanced ProScope Capture software for Windows
- Video Class compliant with Windows, Mac, Chrome, and Android
• Save time with easy set-up, instant focus by touch, and no sample preparation
• Education research shows use of hand-held camera microscopes increases student time on task, and student retention on standardized tests
• Excite students by instantly displaying a new micro-world to the whole group
• This one tool is multipurpose and cross-curricular for use as a microscope, presentation camera and document camera
• Cost effective with durable construction and low maintenance
• Integrates with all digital whiteboards
Unique to the USB Microscope – ProScope HR5:
• The still and video capture capability of the ProScope HR5 opens a huge technology element to learning
• Images and movies can be used by students in their own reports and presentations to the class and can be used by the teacher for lesson review and in tests or quizzes.
• The USB Microscope – ProScope HR5 can connect to a laptop computer making it a completely portable camera microscope for work outside the classroom
• The clarity of the higher resolution setting makes it much easier for students to see the details needed for understanding.
• Windows: Windows XP service pack 2 or later, DirectX 9 or later, Quicktime 7 or later, factory installed USB 2.0 port (recommended) or USB 1.1 port (runs at lower resolution), P4 or equivalent
• Macintosh: OS 10.4.8 or later, Quicktime 7 or later, factory installed USB 2.0 port (recommended) or USB 1.1 port (runs at lower resolution), G4, G5 or Intel Mac
Included Software Specs:
• Resolution Setting Options: 320 x 240 (30 fps), 640 x 480 (15 fps), 1280 x 1024 (1.3 mega pixel at 3.75 fps), 1600 x 1200 (2MP at 3.75 fps)
• 640 x 480 live preview and new Full Screen
• Still Image Capture: jpeg, bmp (PC), pic (Mac)
• Movie Capture: avi, manual setting clip length
• Time Lapse Movie Capture: avi, manual setting parameters
• Thumbnail Library for Image/Movie Viewing
• Site license for use on your local network